How do I sell my tickets?
If you can no longer use your tickets, you can put them up for sale at Ticketmaster Resale.
It is easy to upload the tickets directly from your account, just follow these steps:
- Log in to your Ticketmaster account
- Find the ticket or tickets you want to sell
- Click on "Sell"
- Enter sales price
- Fill in other information and click "Continue"
- Check your information and "Confirm"
Your tickets will be visible on Ticketmaster.se and when they are sold, you will immediately receive a confirmation by email.
What happens when the tickets are sold?
You don't have to do anything. You will receive a confirmation email that the sale has been completed. Your tickets are deactivated and new tickets are sent to the buyer.
What happens if the tickets are not sold?
A few days before the start of the event, unsold tickets will be removed and returned to your account. You can also remove them yourself before that if you regret it or want to change the price.
Can I sell a ticket I bought with Ticketmaster Resale?
No. A Resale ticket cannot be resold.
How and when do I get paid?
Expect it to take about 10 days from the tickets being sold. Payment is made to the bank account you specified.
To check or update your details, do so on your account, click "My Profile" and "Seller Information".
How can I update my payment information?
Log in to your account, then click in the following order:
1. "My Account"
2. "My profile"
3. "Seller information" and enter a new bank account.
Please note and your name and address must match the bank account information.
Did you receive an email verifying your account?
Before payment can be issued, our payment provider (Adyen Marketpay) performs checks to authenticate the information provided at the time of listing. This helps us to prevent fraud. The control is called KYC.
Why do I have to verify who I am (KYC / submit proof of account) to receive my payment?
Before payment can be made, our payment provider needs to ensure that your information is correct by sending in an account certificate. This is done to avoid fraud.
It can be, for example:
- A print screen on your bank account
- A picture of your bank account
- A document from your bank with all the information we need
See below the requirements that need to be met in your 'Proof of Account':
- Should be new - no more than 3 months old. The date must be on the proof of account
- Should clearly show your full name, clearing number, account number, bank name and contain the bank logo
- Certificate of account can be a downloaded PDF from your internet bank or a print screen, alternatively a scanned document or photo
- The file size should be at least 1 byte for PDF, 100KB for other formats
- The file size should not exceed 10MB
- Must be in PDF, PNG, JPEG or JPG format
- Your name, clearing and account number that you entered for Resale must be exactly the same as on the proof of account
If there are problems with the inspection, according to their KYC (Know Your Customer), we may need to ask you for additional information. You will then receive an email from email@example.com with information on how to do it. If you need to send in information, you will also find more information about this on My Account, under "Seller Information."
Can I list tickets on Ticketmaster Resale if I’m outside of UK/SE/NL/BE?
Yes, as long as you can view your order in My Account and the Sell button is available then you’re able to list and resell your tickets.
How can I remove my tickets from sale?
If the tickets have not been sold, you just need to click on "Cancel listing" under your tickets on "My account". You can delete and upload again until Resale closes, usually a few days before