- Payouts can also be made after the date of the event.
Before payment for sold Resale-tickets can be made, our payment provider (Adyen Marketpay) needs to ensure that your information is correct by verifying your bank details. The control is called KYC (Know Your Customer), and this helps us to prevent fraud.
Verification can be done via:
2. Send in proof of account in the form of a bank statement and picture. A document from your bank with all the information we need
How can I update my payment information?
You should be sent directly to this process in connection with the sale of your tickets. If this does not happen or if for some other reason you need to add your information afterwards, do as follows:
1. Log in to your account
2. "My Account"
3. "My profile"
4. "Seller information" and enter a new bank account
Please note and your name and address must match the bank account information
5. Select your preferred verification method
We recommend to primarily use "Verify quickly with a provider" to verify your account quickly and smoothly directly via BankID.
If you do not have access to BankID or for some other reason cannot use the quick verification, you can also use "Enter bank information manually".
If you need to enter bank details manually, see below requirements that need to be met in your 'Proof of Account':
- Should clearly show your full name, clearing number, account number, bank name and contain the bank logo
- Certificate of account can be a downloaded PDF from your internet bank or a print screen, alternatively a scanned document or photo
- The file size should be at least 1 byte for PDF, 100KB for other formats
- The file size should not exceed 10MB
- Must be in PDF, PNG, JPEG or JPG format
- Your name, clearing and account number that you entered for Resale must be exactly the same as on the proof of account
If there are problems with the inspection, according to their KYC, we may need to ask you for additional information. You will then receive an email from email@example.com with information on how to do it. If you need to send in information, you will also find more information about this on My Account, under "Seller Information."